After a record snow year, the whitewater is running high (but not too high!) in the Vail Valley. We are looking forward to one of the longest rafting seasons we’ve ever had.
Currently Sage Outdoor Adventures and Timberline Tours are running trips down Gore Creek, the Colorado River, Brown’s Canyon, and the Eagle River. Below is a breakdown of what’s being offered.
- Family-friendly Class II trip: Upper Colorado (am)
- Family-friendly Class III trip: Lower Eagle (am w/lunch & pm)
- Family-friendly Class III trip: Brown’s Canyon (day trip)
- Two Class IV Trips: One is a day trip, the other offers am & pm options
- Class II/III, ages 8 and up: Gore Creek, East Vail to Lionshead
- Class IV, ages 16 and up: Upper Eagle, Kayak Crossing to Edwards
- Class III, ages 12 and up: Lower Eagle, Wolcott to Eagle
- Class I/II, ages 4 and up: “Family Eagle,” Edwards to Wolcott